PVC Strip Curtains
A strip door or a strip curtain is a flexible barrier that can be installed in a wide range of settings including warehouse doors, loading dock doors, personnel doors, freezer doors and much more. They are made up of overlapping flexible PVC material that can either be clear, opaque or tinted. They are easy to walk through, as you can just slide between the lightweight clear strips of PVC vinyl.
These doors are a very practical solution as they are easy to maintain and install and are very versatile. They are a great solution for saving energy and they can be very cost effective in the long run.
One of the main applications for a PVC strip door is as a secondary barrier in a situation where the main door to the property will be left open for long periods of time, in order to facilitate work flow.
When the main door can be left open this will improve traffic flow and will allow for the movement of materials and personnel. Then, the PVC strip curtains will create a barrier that can be moved through easily yet will still protect against wind, dirt and noise and regulate temperature.
If you have any questions about PVC strip curtains or the other products that we have to offer, please give us a call. Our friendly customer service team is always happy to help you find the right industrial door solution for your workplace.
More Reasons to Choose PVC Strip Curtains
This type of barrier is very practical and has a lot of advantages. Here are a few of the other reasons why you might benefit from PVC strip curtains:
- • They are quick and easy to install. You can set one up in only a few minutes.
- • They are simple and affordable to maintain. If one strip is damaged then it can be replaced individually at a low price.
- • They are an effective barrier against pollutants and debris.
- • They will help with noise control.
- • There are options for specially formatted PVC strips that will screen out UV rays.
- • They allow for light and visibility, which makes the workplace safer.
- • There are also tinted or opaque options available for situations where you do not want a clear door.
- • They can stop insects from intruding into the workplace.
- • They contribute to a longer shelf life for stored products.
Take a look at our excellent selection of PVC strip curtains. These curtains can be used in a wide range of applications, including retail settings, warehouses, freezers, clean rooms, welding bays, cool rooms, healthcare facilities, veterinary practices and much more.
We have a wide range of products in many different styles, so take a look to find the one that suits you the best. If you have any questions about the PVC strip curtains that we have to offer, you can give us a call at any time.